"Paint the Town Blue" is August 14, 2014
Click Here To go to the Paint the Town Blue Website
Join us for a memorable evening at our Center for Families offices, where those who are dedicated to strengthening families
and preventing child abuse, unite to celebrate the future of Dane County's children.
Thursday, August 14, 2014
5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
At the home of Center for Families
2120 Fordem Avenue in Madison
Join us in celebrating the promise of a safe and secure future for Dane County children. Support the work of Center for Families, which has provided home-visiting programs, education, support, safety and 24/7 respite services for more than 5,000 local children.
- Live music from Troye Shanks
- Delicious food from Market Street Catering
- Southwest Turkey BLT Roll Ups, Pulled Pork Sliders, Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus, Bruschetta Station, Three cheese Stuffed Mushrooms, Cheese, Fruit, Vegetables, Hummus and Cake from Carl’s Cakes
- Agency and Program Tours
- Silent Auction
- Children’s Art Show, featuring the talent creations of children we serve
- Cash bar
- Our popular, “Good People Awards,” : honoring a few good people who do good things for children and their families
- Attire is anything from casual to formal – in keeping with our theme, please try to include a bit of blue in what you wear, the color that symbolizes your support for parental support and education, and child abuse prevention.
Tickets are $45/person. $40 each additional person. Get your tickets today Click here.
If you’d like to support this year’s event through a sponsorship, or by volunteering, please contact Julie Sheldon, at 608-729-1142 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
For registration and sponsorship information, and other important details, please follow this link to the
Paint the Town Blue webpage.
Welcome To Center For Families!
We believe that every child deserves to be safe and loved.
Being a parent is one of the most difficult jobs in the world.
We’d like to become your resource for parenting information and support. We are here to help parents be the best possible parent they can be. We offer programs that enhance parenting skills, promote understanding of child development, and promote child safety. We provide information to help parents better meet the needs of their children. We use the best practices in the field of child abuse/neglect prevention and intervention. Within the wall of Centers for Families, a family can access: The Fun Zone Play & Learn, CORE, Neighborhood Parent Aide, Parent’s Place, Parents and Children Together, the Respite Center, Welcome Baby, and more.
Through these programs, we enhanced the lives of over 4,000 families last year alone. Many of our programs are time-tested, successfully helping families for over 25 years.
Call 608-241-5150 For More Information.